Whether you are a Hufflepuff, Slytherin, Gryffindor, or Ravenclaw you’ll flip over these Butterbeer Pops. It’s Harry’s birthday and what better way to celebrate (other than picking up a copy of the new book and binging on ABC Family’s Harry Potter marathon weekend) than to eat a scrumptious treat that will not only make you wish you had access to Honeydukes but also cool you down on this hot day?
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 tbs butterscotch, divided in half
- 1 tsp artificial butter flavoring
- 1/2 cup cream soda
- pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup cool whip
- Mix together cool whip and 1 part butterscotch, set aside
- Mix together ice cream, remaining butterscotch, butter flavoring, and cream soda
- Spoon 1 tbs of cool whip mixture into bottom of each popsicle mold
- Fill popsicle mold to the top with ice cream mixture
- Freeze overnight, or at least 6 hours
*When releasing the pops, run under warm water for a couple minutes to insure an easy release from the molds
Clarks Condensed: A Family Lifestyle Blog
There you have it, a Butterbeer creamsicle made by a muggle that even the Leaky Cauldron would be proud to serve.
wtitten by: Mary